Enrol With Us
Families are warmly invited to enrol at St John's for Years 7-12. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
Families are welcome to arrange a tour of our campus at any time.
Please contact our Enrolment Officers:
Ann-Maree Christianson 08 8982 2212 for all Domestic Day and Boarding enrolment enquiries and applications.
Harvey Jupp 08 8982 2223 for all Abstudy Boarding enrolment enquiries and applications.
Ann Tann 08 8982 2222 for all International Day and Boarding enrolment enquiries and applications.
We look forward to welcoming you to the St John's Family.
Our Enrolment Process:
- Please download a copy of our Enrolment Application Form, complete and return via email to:
Domestic Day and Boarding - firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstudy Boarding - email@example.com
International Day and Boarding - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can fill out our online application form below.
- Once the application form and accompanying documentation has been received, you will be contacted to arrange a time for an enrolment interview with our Principal and tour of the campus (if this has not already occurred).
- In the most cases, a letter of offer will be sent within one week of your enrolment interview.
- Should you wish to accept the offer, please make contact with us as soon as possible to secure your place.
- International students will need to make all visa arrangements to ensure the enrolment application process can be finalised.
Our Enrolment Criteria:
Enrolments are considered on the basis of the documentation submitted with the Application for Enrolment, the applicant’s engagement during the enrolment interview (if granted), and a general assessment by a member of the Leadership Team with regards to the applicant’s:
- Willingness to support and contribute to the Catholic Ethos of the College.
- Commitment to upholding the standards, expectations and values of the College.
- Engagement, application and commitment to their academic studies as well as supporting the positive learning culture of the College.