Enrol With Us
Families are warmly invited to enrol at St John's for Years 7-12. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
Families are welcome to arrange a tour of our campus at any time.
Please contact our Enrolments Officer,
Ann-Maree Christianson 08 8982 2222 for all enrolment enquiries and applications.
We look forward to welcoming you to the St John's Family.
Our Enrolment Process:
- Please download a copy of our Enrolment Application Form, complete and return via email. Please email to email@example.com
- You will be contacted to arrange a time for an enrolment interview with our Principal and tour of the campus (if this has not already occurred).
- In the most cases, a letter of offer will be sent within one week of your enrolment interview.
- Should you wish to accept the offer, please make contact with us as soon as possible to secure your place.
- International students will need to make all visa arrangements to ensure the enrolment application process can be finalised.
Our Enrolment Criteria:
Enrolments are considered on the basis of the documentation submitted with the Application for Enrolment, the applicant’s engagement during the enrolment interview (if granted), and a general assessment by a member of the Leadership Team with regards to the applicant’s:
- Willingness to support and contribute to the Catholic Ethos of the College.
- Commitment to upholding the standards, expectations and values of the College.
- Engagement, application and commitment to their academic studies as well as supporting the positive learning culture of the College.