Enrol With Us
Families are warmly invited to enrol at St John's for Years 7-12. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
Our Enrolment Criteria:
Enrolments are considered on the basis of the documentation submitted with the Application for Enrolment, the applicant’s engagement during the enrolment interview (if granted), and a general assessment by a member of the Leadership Team with regards to the applicant’s:
- Willingness to support and contribute to the Catholic Ethos of the College.
- Commitment to upholding the standards, expectations and values of the College to support and promote the safety and wellbeing of the St John’s Catholic College Community.
- Engagement, application and commitment to their academic studies as well as supporting the positive learning culture of the College.
- Complete the Online Application Form and submit all required documentation.
- Alternatively, download and complete the PDF version of the Application Form and submit all required documentation.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A member of the Enrolments Team will make contact to advise the status of the Application for Enrolment.
- Ann-Maree Christianson 08 8982 2212 firstname.lastname@example.org for all Domestic Day and Boarding enrolment enquiries.
- Harvey Jupp 08 8982 2223 email@example.com for all ABSTUDY Boarding enrolment enquiries.
- Ann Tan 08 8982 2222 firstname.lastname@example.org for all International enrolment enquiries.