STRONG TOGETHER. IN BUILDING OUR CAPACITY.
If you are interested in joining the St John’s Catholic College team, we will advertise our current opportunities via local newspapers, Seek.com and on this website.
Expressions of interest are sought for the following position:
Mathematics and Science Teacher
Due to increased enrolments, the College seeks to employ a Mathematics and Science Teacher.
- Commitment to contribute to the mission and Catholic ethos of the College;
- Current registration with the Teacher Registration Board of the Northern Territory;
- Current Working with Children Clearance;
- Qualifications and experience in teaching Mathematics and Science (Australian Curriculum and SACE through to the highest level);
- A passion for developing and delivering exciting and engaging programs to young people.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, and a resume including three professional referees to the Principal.
Please submit applications to:
The Principal via Email: