College Advisory Board
The St John’s Catholic College Advisory Board is committed to supporting the Principal and the Strategic Leadership Team in providing a good governance function and working towards the College’s vision:
St John’s Catholic College is a safe, connected, learning community for local, boarding and international students. We strive for excellence and ensure the holistic development of each student through a balanced approach to faith, academic, sporting and cultural activities.
- Mr Neil Pomfret - Chair
- Mrs Clalia Mar – Deputy Chair
- Ms Candice Thomson - Finance Representative
- Bishop Emeritus Daniel Eugene Hurley – Parish Priest / Religious Representative
- Ms Adriana Ticoalu – Parent / Guardian Representative
- Ms Jenna Lacey - Parent/Guardian Representative
- Mr Hassan Talukdar – Staff Representative
- Mr Cameron Hughes (Principal) – Ex Officio
- Ms Ruth Suriyagoda (Finance Manager) - Ex Officio
- Mr Edin Tom (Administration Support) - Ex Officio
Parents/Guardians of current students are invited to submit an expression of interest to the Principal should you be interested in joining the College Advisory Board. The Board meets twice a term from 5:00pm - 7:00pm.