Developing a love of learning
Our Middle Years curriculum aims to inspire a love of learning.
The needs of young adolescents are recognised through our Middle School program which allows each student to grow and learn within a strong community. When the students feel a strong sense of support and are comfortable in their environment, the learning experience is enhanced.
Our teachers are involved in planning and writing of interesting and innovative units, based on the Australian Curriculum and focussed on the needs of the learners.
- Religious Education
- Humanities and Social Sciences (History and Geography)
- Health and Physical Education
- BAHASA Indonesia
- Food and Hospitality
- Design and Technology: (Wood & Metal)
- Digital Technology
Students in our middle school years have access to:
- Learning Centre, Library, Computer Labs, Auditorium, Basketball Courts, Chapel, Health Centre, Canteen/Dining Room
- Subject specialist facilities - music rooms, design and technology labs, woodwork and metalwork areas, drama room, art room
- Darwin Region School Sports
- Footbridge to the Hartzer Campus
- Learning Nest