- Our Residential Community is focused on the positive relationships built between our staff and students, as we aim to provide a sense of community within our school and residential settings.
- Community represents the emotional and spiritual support that is developed from being involved with our College over time.
- Working alongside students to provide opportunities for growth and development in social and emotional learning.
- Boarding has been a vital and valued part of our school community for more than 50 years and come from a variety of remote, rural and international backgrounds.
- In this home away from home, students form life-long friendships, develop independence and learn the importance of co-operation and empathy in a tight-knit community.
- Our Health Centre, is located adjacent to the Residential Community and provides boarders with 24-hour medical cover. The opening hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 4:00pm and the centre can be contacted by phone 08 8982 2253, or by fax on 08 8982 2274.
- Our Boarding College is managed by a team of qualified professionals, who lead by example.
- Residential staff work together with Teaching staff and support staff, along with our Health Centre and other outside agencies to provide holistic care and support for our young people.
Week A Boarding Menu Week B Boarding Menu Week C Boarding Menu Week D Boarding Menu