Middle School Campus
Through the Middle School years, 7 - 9, we encourage our students to problem solve, think creatively, be active and care about the wellbeing of others.
We support our students through a vertical pastoral care system, which groups younger and older students with their pastoral care teacher. Each pastoral care group is house-based.
Vertical pastoral care provides genuine and effective support for our students. Teachers are able to get to know the students in their house very well, and feedback to parents on their growth, maturity and general development over time.
The Middle School is set on the Chevalier Campus. Students have access to:
- Learning Centre, Library, Computer Labs, Auditorium, Basketball Courts, Chapel, Health Centre, Canteen/Dining Room
- Subject specialist facilities - music rooms, design and technology labs, woodwork and metalwork areas, drama room, art room
- Darwin Region School Sports
- Footbridge to the Hartzer Campus (Senior School)
- Afternoon Homework Centre (Tuesday)