- Our aim is to create a home away from home environment that allows our students to feel comfortable and safe.
- Catering for around 150 students from many different communities within Australia and from overseas, our diversity is matched by our ability to work and live together.
- St John’s is a close knit community who provide a secure and caring environment where the students can develop academically, physically, socially, morally and spiritually.
- We encourage students to respect and tolerate each other and we strive to be fair, consistent and transparent in everything we do.
- Positive relationships set the base for our organisation and we endeavour to develop these with staff, students, family and community in a way that creates a genuine culture of teamwork.